Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages from Moving Direct Van Lines (MDVL), including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message frequency varies, but maximum of 8 messages per month. Msg & Data rates may apply.
To opt-out of the text messaging program, text the keyword STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode/number you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. For more information, text the keyword HELP to our shortcode/number for customer care information. You can also contact us at email@example.com or (888) 201-7991
2. You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of our website by any third party. Use of our website pertains to all aspects of moving which includes moving quote requests, information & services regarding the moving process, and also move-in services, including home services needed upon move-in.
3. All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Moving Direct Van Lines LLC or its content suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
4. You may submit content to our website, including comments, reviews, and other content. By submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, and distribute the content in any form and for any purpose.
5. At no point will your information be shared with any third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
6. Our website and its content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our website will be available or that it will meet your needs.
Limitation of Liability
7. In no event shall Moving Direct Van Lines LLC be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold Moving Direct Van Lines LLC, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of our website.
Effective Date: 1/01/2023
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website. • Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website. • When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Information that you personally submit on our Quote Request or Contact Us forms. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- We do not use any cookies or other sources to gather additional information, only the information that you personally disclose to us over the phone, sms, or email We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us either verbally, through our quote or contact us form fills, or by email.
- No information is collected from any third parties or shared to any third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or subscribing to our service or newsletter. We may also ask you for information when you contact us regarding moving services, home services, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. • Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your site usage, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.